Saturday, May 2, 2009

Seasons of New Beginings

Hello every one! :)

It is now SPRING! And not only is it spring outside but also in my life. This is a season of growth and fruitfulness, and new beginnings. I am finishing up the last part of my internship the next three months. And starting my graduate internship in August, as a Management Associate. I will soon for sure find out about my job, in the next couple weeks are so and I am very excited about that. I hope to stay in the Acquire the Fire Call Center.

I am also fundraising for my mission trip to New York City. In New York I will be working with a ministry called Metro Ministries, there we will be doing children's services on the street, reaching the children! I am very excited about this opportunity! I need about $570 by May 12th. And the additional $790 I believe I need that in June. If you would like to support me in that you can go to Global Expeditions' website at this link: http://cf.globalexpeditions.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=about.donate my ID number is 2508190. All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated.

An update will come in the next few days, a week at the latest. Please feel free to leave me comments and follow my blog!

~standing on His Promises~
Casey

0 comments: