Sunday, May 31, 2009

summer is here!

Hello friends and family!

It is finally summer! I apologize for not being on here more, HA life has been really busy the past few months. But alas, I am alive!!! I finished my finals this last week and am very thankful.

Summer brings with it many things, one being more free time! I am going to be reading a lot of books (that I actually want to read!) and will be working really hard on fund raising for my next year at the Honor Academy. I have been accepted to stay at the Honor Academy as a Graduate Intern and Management Associate. I will be a supervisor in the Acquire the Fire call center, and get the chance to pour into the interns I supervise. I am very excited for this opportunity. I will need to raise $5400, which is $2400 less than this past year.

I will hopefully be on here more often. Please drop me a comment, leave me some love :)

~standing on His Promises~
Casey

0 comments: