Monday, March 23, 2009

Needing your help

Hello friends and family,

I need your help. I am currently in need of $470 to continue my internship here at the Honor Academy. I am praying and seeking and asking the Lord to provide, but I also know that He uses His people to accomplish His will.

I am asking you to pray about how you can support me, whether in prayer or in finances. Anything is greatly appreciated. The work I am doing here is reaching millions of people and changing so many lives for eternity and YOU are a part of that when you support me.

If you would like to donate please go to www.honoacademy.com/donate.php my ID number is 2508190. Thank you so much for all that you continue to do for me to support me, it truly means so much to have such a great family back home.

I love you all so much

~standing on His Promises~

Casey

0 comments: